This article is intended to help members of the Big Time Early Access, who used the original game launcher / patcher, uninstall both the launcher and game in preparation for switching to the Open Loot launcher. If you are unsure which launcher you are using, the old launcher contained "Big Time" in the shortcut name and branding, whereas the new launcher will contain "Open Loot".
Uninstalling Big Time
1. Open the Big Time launcher on your PC and click on the gear icon located at the left upper portion of the screen.
2. From the drop-down menu that appears under Settings, select "Uninstall."
3. The game will automatically start the uninstall process. Wait for the uninstall process to complete. Depending on the size of the game, this may take a few minutes.
4. Once the game has been uninstalled, it will be removed from the Big Time launcher.
Uninstalling the Launcher from Windows
- Click on the "Start" menu or the Windows logo on your desktop taskbar.
- Type "Control Panel" in the search bar and click on it to open the Control Panel.
- Under "Programs," click on "Uninstall a program."
- Find the Big Time Launcher in the list of installed programs.
- Click on the Big Time Launcher to select it.
- Click on the "Uninstall" button above the list of programs.
- Follow the prompts to confirm that you want to uninstall the launcher.
- Wait for the uninstall process to complete.
After the uninstall process is complete, the Big Time Launcher should no longer be installed on your PC. Note that the specific steps may vary depending on your version of Windows.