Problem: I'm trying to log in but it won't let me choose my account.
Usually, this means that there is something that is preventing your browser window from Poppin-up and it looks like this:
- Completely clear cache and third-party cookies on your web browser, and make sure to select "All time" as the time range.
- Allow pop-ups
- Change your default browser from Windows settings, from the current one to another one (windows>apps>default apps)
- Allow Bigtime; TimeGameClient; and the launcher on your Firewall and Antivirus
- Re-login again to your Marketplace Account
- Disable VPN if you are using any
- Avoid using incognito mode and use a normal browser
- If nothing worked contact Customer Support
Problem: I choose to sign in, and a browser window opens to the marketplace but nothing happens.
Usually, this happens when you where already logged into the marketplace. The way to solve it is, on your browser click on your profile on the marketplace, after that click log out. Open the launcher again, and try to sign in again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.