I downloaded the game but when I press play nothing happens
This usually means that something went wrong with the installation sometimes the firewall or antivirus might have blocked some files from installing; so the first step would be:
- Whitelisting Bigtime and TimeGameCliente on your Firewall and Anti virus.
- Uninstall the game from the launcher:
- Uninstall the launcher From Windows: Windows>>Settings>>Apps and features>>search for Bigtime Launcher; three dots uninstall.
- Reinstall direct X from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
- Restart Your pc
- Download the launcher from: Play.Bigtime.gg
- Run the setup as an administrator by doing right click on the setup:
- Install the launcher
- Run the launcher as admin:
- Reinstall the game.
- If all that did not help to go to :
x:\Program Files\Big Time\Big Time Launcher\Apps\Big Time [xxx]
And click on TimeGameClient-Win64-Shipping.
If a dll error pops out.
Take note of the dlls
Redownload the dlls from an official site
Copy the dlls to the time client folder.
If nothing worked create a ticket on customer support.
When I try to play/update I get "Error unauthorized access to Big Time Folder.”
This usually means that a process is "holding" the folder where the Big Time game is stored. If you restart your PC, the process holding it will cease, and you will be able to play/update successfully again.