The first thing you should check before trying to play Big Time is whether your PC meets the minimum system requirements. If it does, then try one of the following steps.
I downloaded the game but when I press play nothing happens
This usually means that something went wrong with the installation sometimes the firewall or antivirus might have blocked some files from installing; so the first step would be:
- Whitelisting Bigtime and TimeGameCliente on your Firewall and Anti virus.
- Uninstall the game from the launcher:
- Uninstall the launcher From Windows: Windows>>Settings>>Apps and features>>search for Bigtime Launcher; three dots uninstall.
- Reinstall direct X from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
- Restart Your pc
- Download the launcher from: Play.Bigtime.gg
- Run the setup as an administrator by doing right click on the setup:
- Install the launcher
- Run the launcher as admin:
- Reinstall the game.
- If all that did not help to go to :
x:\Program Files\Big Time\Big Time Launcher\Apps\Big Time [xxx]
And click on TimeGameClient-Win64-Shipping.
If a dll error pops out.
Take note of the dlls
Redownload the dlls from an official site
Copy the dlls to the time client folder.
If nothing worked create a ticket on customer support.
When I try to play/update I get "Error unauthorized access to Big Time Folder.”
This usually means that a process is "holding" the folder where the Big Time game is stored. If you restart your PC, the process holding it will cease, and you will be able to play/update successfully again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.