What is KYC?
KYC means "Know your Customer/Client" and it's a process where we verify the user's identity through data collection.
Do I have to go through KYC to play?
No, but the number of things you will be able to do without having a verified KYC will be reduced. Eg. You won't be able to withdraw the balance from your account.
When is KYC required?
- Before making any withdrawals from the account.
- If within any twenty-four (24) hour period, the total amount stored in your account exceeds US$2,000 or its equivalent in local currency.
- Before making a card or wire transfer payments in excess of US$3,000 or its equivalent in local currency.
- If the aggregate amount deposited over your account’s lifetime exceeds US$ 10,000 or its equivalent in local currency.
Why is KYC mandatory for some transactions?
Like many other large crypto service providers KYC, is mandatory before doing some transactions, to ensure that we and our users comply with international regulations. The goal of KYC is to reduce or avoid illegal activities or to highlight suspicious behavior while keeping our users safe.
What is the point of having KYC verified?
It allows the user to make any available transaction within the marketplace eg: purchasing over 3K USD or withdrawing money from their balance. If the KYC is not verified, users won't be able to withdraw money, no matter how small it is.
How to perform KYC?
- Log in to the marketplace, select your user icon on the top right corner and select the Profile option.
- Here, you will be able to see your data and if your KYC status. To start the KYC process you must click on Identity Verification.
- Complete the requested information, regarding your address, which must be legitimate and press continue.
- Once you complete the first batch of data, you will get a green message at the bottom center of your screen informing you that the data has been saved and another window with recommendations on how to proceed with the KYC; whenever you are ready click "Start Verification" Please check our TIPS before starting with the Verification:Once you complete your KYC, you will get an email informing your KYC status and, if you failed, the reason why it happened. The email itself provides you with the possibility to try again.
ATTENTION: You have 5 attempts to perform the KYC. Once you have exhausted the attempts, please contact Customer Service by creating a Ticket from the marketplace while logged in.
ATTENTION: Complete the KYC from start to finish without closing it in the middle of the process as that would count as an attempt and the system will automatically reject it.
ATTENTION: Make sure that the device you are using is not blocking the use of the camera in the browser. This will cause the screen to be black when you want to take the picture or an error will occur when you want to provide the pictures.