Tips when performing KYC
Keep the following tips in mind when performing KYC to help ensure successful verification:
- You must provide us with the front and back of your ID/driver's license/passport and a picture of yourself.
- The ID image must be clear without any fingers or objects obstructing the document.
- Place Your ID on a flat surface.
- The ID must be fully visible (all the borders should be visible).
- Select the ID that looks the best, it should have your signature, a clear photo, your first name, last name, and nationality.
- If you use a cell phone, position it on a flat surface to avoid camera movement.
- Before starting, make sure you fit in the photo frame.
- Avoid moving while the system takes your picture until the process is finished.
- Avoid using accessories such as hats, face masks, glasses, or any other accessories that might block your face.
- The ID must be horizontally so that the system can compare your face with the photo you provide.
To ensure uploaded documents are captured accurately, please refer to the recommended orientation tips depending on which document you are providing:
If you choose an ID or driver's license:
If you choose a Passport:
If you have any questions, doubts, or problems don't hesitate to contact us by creating a Support ticket.